It would probably be true to say that there is not a living human or animal on this planet that does not have some heavy metals in their blood, tissues and organs.
Environmental and industrial factors expose you to high levels of heavy metals every day, including the foods you eat and the air you breathe. the best carpet cleaning houston
In this article, we will focus on how we become toxic to heavy metals, how and why we should undergo a heavy metal detox, and the benefits we will get.
Health Complications of Heavy Metal Toxicity
Heavy metals can be toxic and lead to a wide variety of health complications. These are the major health concerns when it comes to heavy metal exposure.
Neurological Disorders: Mercury, Arsenic, Lead and Aluminium can increase your risk of developing neurological issues, neurobehavioral disorders, and developmental abnormalities.
Cancer: Heavy metal exposure may increase your risk of many different forms of cancer, with arsenic directly linked to increasing your risk of multiple cancers, including skin, lung, liver, bladder, kidney, and colon.
Pregnancy Issues: Mercury is a big problem for the developing foetus as even small amounts can grossly affect the developing brain, leading to cognitive problems in later life. It is therefore critical that pregnant mothers avoid eating large fish and avoid any form of amalgam removal throughout the pregnancy.
Kidney Issues: Kidney problems tend to be linked to heavy metals such as lead, mercury, and cadmium. Cadmium exposure is of particular concern for increased risk of chronic kidney disease in those with high blood pressure or diabetes.
Developmental Issues in Kids: We have already mentioned how lead exposure can directly affect the brain in young children and lower their I.Q.
There is no real “safe” level of toxic metals as they are toxic to all body cells, even in small quantities that will accumulate over time. It is this gradual accumulation over time that will lead to chronic diseases.
Why Is It Important to Detox Heavy Metals Regularly
We should regularly detox from heavy metals as we are accumulating these daily. This is the only way to achieve optimal health and wellness and begin reversing symptoms.
The best way to begin is with some dietary changes that will begin eliminating foods that tend to be quite toxic with metals. What are these foods?
Foods to avoid
Research has shown that avoiding these foods will minimize your daily heavy metal load:
These foods would include:
- Rice is usually quite toxic with arsenic, including in infant formulas. Brown or organic rice contains twice as much arsenic because of the bran which is a further store of arsenic.
- Large fish high up on the food chain contain more mercury than other fish – tuna, swordfish, bluefin tuna, and shark.
- Certain alcoholic drinks such as non-organic wines can be saturated with pesticide residues full of heavy metals.
- Non-organic foods are likely to contain heavy metals from the pesticides, fungicides and artificial fertilizers used.
Food to Add to Your Diet
Many foods have been well-researched and shown to remove heavy metals from the body. Here is a brief list, even though this list is by no means conclusive:
- Wild blueberries
What Else Can I Do to Detox from Heavy Metals?
Using a natural, heavy metal chelator that has been scientifically researched is imperative to removing toxic metals from the body.
HMD has undergone rigorous scientific testing. It took 3 years of clinical trials costing over $1 million to identify the unique HMD formula, shown to detox heavy metals naturally from the body.
Thousands of people have benefited from Dr. Georgiou’s Heavy Metal Detox protocol, so let us examine what it is exactly.
What is Dr. Georgiou’s Heavy Metal Detox Protocol
This protocol is very simple to use as it consists of 3 separate ingredients as follows – it is sold as the HMD ULTIMATE DETOX PACK:
- HMD – this is the main intracellular heavy metal detox chelator that “pulls” metals from inside the cell to the outer mesenchyme. This is a critical part of Dr. Georgiou’s Heavy Metal Detox protocol and it cannot work without the HMD.
- HMD ORGANIC CHLORELLA – this is toxic-free chlorella harvest from the pristine mountain lakes of Taiwan. It helps to “grab” the heavy metals outside the cell and eliminate them from the body.
- HMD LAVAGE – this is a “drainage” herbal remedy that helps to open up the elimination channels of the body by helping to upregulate the detoxification pathways of the liver, kidneys, and lymphatics while cleaning the blood.
It is quite simple to take – here are the adult dosages:
HMD – 45 drops x 3 times daily – add to a little water and drink away from meals
HMD LAVAGE – take 25 drops x 3 times daily – can mix in the same glass as the HMD
HMD ORGANIC CHLORELLA – take 2 caps x 2 times daily, morning and evening, with meals.