Submit A Guest Post – Write For Us
Hola! It’s nice to meet you.- write for us
We created True Storys for Story reader and writer to share their vision and ideas. True Storys prefers quality over quantity and so you will see only a few blogs being published on a weekly basis. We at BTS believe that if you give readers need and want actionable value, and this is what brings them coming back.
This is where you come in. If you have an original idea that you know will be valuable to the readers of BTS, we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Just to give you a clearer picture of our , here are some of the Topics we write on.
- Health – Health issue, Health tips, Diet tips, Healthy Food
- Fitness – Weight loss, Weight Grain, Meditation, Nutrition, Skin & Beauty, Weight Training
- Fashion – Fashion Trends, Latest Fashion ideas & style Tips
- Technology – Latest Tech. Update, Web development, Digital marketing, eCommerce, CRM, magneto, Odoo, WordPress plugins & Themes , Mobile application
- Travel – Day travelling Trips, Road Trips ,Specialty tours, Hiking, camping and backpacking, White water rafting or other outdoor tours.
We value your time
We at BTS understand how creating an informative article of value requires elaborate efforts and long hours of your time. Therefore, we despise rejecting the articles. Here’s how we strike balance between strict quality of content and wasting no time of yours.
Pitch a rough draft with summary -> Wait for approval -> Start writing
- Step 1 : Send us a pitch, an outline or a rough draft and add a summary of how it is important to our readers.
- Step 2 : For 48 hours, and someone from TNS will let you know if your pitch is accepted or not. We may also suggest edits to the draft.
- Step 3 : You go ahead and write a complete article based on our approved pitch or rough draft.
How To Submit?
If you’d like to propose an article idea, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org including an outline of the article: a list of the main points you will cover with a brief description of each. Your outline should give us enough detail to understand the subject and check if the article is a good fit for True Storys.
Your pitch will help us know what is your content about, and what all points will it cover.
- Keep your pitch, outline, or rough draft under 300 words
- Create a title along with all headings and subheadings
- Mention in short what will be covered under each subheading
We don’t like you to do
- Topics that have been covered on our blog before. Please search our site before submitting your ideas.
- Anything that may be construed as a link-building scheme. We don’t participate in any kind of affiliate marketing or partner-linking system.
- Topics that are irrelevant to our site.
- Promotional articles that are explicitly written to market or sell a product, tool, service or app. The principles of non-selectivity, objectivity and impartiality should be respected
- Post related to drugs, s*x, alcohol, casino, gambling, CBD oils not Accpeted
Your summary will help us know your expertise and experience, and how will your proposed content benefit our readers.
- Keep your summary under 100 words
- Define your target audience
- Define what value you are aiming to provide with your article
- Tell us about your experience and expertise preferably with links to published work
Send us your pitch and summary at email@example.com
Steps to follow after your pitch rough draft or outline is accepted by us.
Since we want our readers to only consume the freshest of content, we abide by certain rules. Following them will help you get published on BTS.
- Please do NOT send Press Releases, Sales Pitches, or any other promotional content
- Content should NOT be published elsewhere including your personal blogs or business website
- Ensure NO grammatical errors, and 0% plagiarism
- Write in Us English
- Ensure your article is supported with convincing arguments and not just fictitious opinions, please fact-check, and cite sources wherever required
- Add images and statistical graphs whenever necessary
- Avoid long paragraphs, with repetitive meaning
- We appreciate uniqueness along with authenticity
- Add author bio of maximum 200 characters preferably with links to your social media
- Be willing to work with our editors to fine tune your content
Following these guidelines will make things easier for everyone.
- Your submission should be minimum of 800 – 1000 words
- Your submission should be shared in a Word file (.doc) or as a Google Doc file
- Use bullet points and headings
- Do NOT justify the text
Terms & Conditions
- We hold the right of rejecting an article after accepting the pitch.
- All links that are about the sales and service page would be nofollow.
- We will not remove an article from our site once it gets published.
- We have the sole authority to keep or remove links from a write-up.
- You will work as a partner with our editor and establish a timeline for delivery. In case you feel that you will miss a deadline, have a prior communication with them.
What Is Guest Post?
Guest posting is the process of a site owner, writing a guest blog post on another website’s blog.For getting benefit of increased backlinks and referral traffic Guest bloggers offer to write content for other blogs in their niche .
Well known sites in huge amounts of enterprises urge authors to apply for guest blogging. Destinations like Forbes, Inc. also, increasingly all have guest posting.
Top Benefits of Guest Posting
- Improves Your Authority in the Industry
- Builds Your Backlinks
- Increases Organic Traffic
- Makes People Aware of Your Brand
- Getting High-Quality Traffic
- Offers Constructive Community Feedback
- Offers Network Expansion
- Enhances Your Own Reputation
- Expands a Portfolio of Work
- Improves Credibility
- Possible Brand Mentions in Social Media
- Drives Sharing on Social Media
- Impacts Social Media Growth
- Expanding Your Subscriber Base
- Impacts Online Influence
Advanced Search Queries to Find Guest Posting Sites
write for us “Health tips”
write for us “Fitness”
write for us “Fashion”
write for us “Technology”
write for us “Travel tips”
health “accepting guest posts”
“submit guest post” + “health”
health and wellness “guest post”
health + write for us + guest post
“health blog” + “write for us”
“submit guest post” + “education”
free guest posting sites list
health blogs write for us
write for us travel guest post
travel “submit guest post”
blogs that accept guest posts
travel tips +”write for us”
lifestyle guest post
business guest post
lifestyle blog guest post
Search Queries for Guest post
keyword intitle:”write for us”
keyword intitle:”write for me”
Keyword intitle:”contribute to”
Keyword intitle:”submit” + inurl:blog
Keyword “submit a guest post”
Keyword “guest post”
Keyword “guest post by”
Keyword “accepting guest posts”
Keyword “guest post guidelines”
Keyword “guest author”
Keyword “guest article”
Keyword “guest column”
Keyword “become a contributor”
inpostauthor:”guest blog” keyword
inpostauthor:”guest post” keyword
Your Keyword “guest post”
Your Keyword “write for us”
Your Keyword “guest article”
Your Keyword “this is a guest post by”
Your Keyword “contributing writer”
Your Keyword “want to write for”
Your Keyword “submit blog post”
Your Keyword “contribute to our site”
Your Keyword “guest column”
Your Keyword “submit content”
Your Keyword “submit your content”
Your Keyword “submit post”
Your Keyword “This post was written by”
Your Keyword “guest post courtesy of ”
Your Keyword “guest posting guidelines”
Your Keyword “suggest a post”
Your Keyword “submit an article”
Your Keyword “contributor guidelines”
Your Keyword “contributing writer”
Your Keyword “submit tech news”
Your Keyword “become a guest blogger”
Your Keyword “guest blogger”
Your Keyword “guest posts wanted”
Your Keyword “looking for guest posts”
Your Keyword “guest posts wanted”
Your Keyword “guest poster wanted”
Your Keyword “accepting guest posts”
Your Keyword “writers wanted”
Your Keyword “articles wanted”
Your Keyword “become an author”