Walmart Visa Gift Card balance make the perfect gifts for any event. Since they keep the Visa logo, you can use them anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted from the US (50 states), District of Columbia (excluding Puerto Rico), and other areas in the USA. If you have received a Walmart Visa Gift card and also wish to know how much money is in there, then you’ve come to the right location.
In this article, we clarify step-by-step how to check your Walmart Visa gift card balance.
Check a Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance
Here are 3 methods to view the remaining balance on your own Walmart gift card. They include;
- Online, go to www.walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- By phone, call 1-866-633-9096.
- In the Shop.
Let’s discuss each method.
Check Your Gift Card Balance Online
Follow these steps to test your gift card balance online.
- Visit the Walmart Visa Gift card page with this URL-www. walmartgift.com/wmgift.
- With this page, you will see that a”Check your Gift Card Balance” section.
- Here, you will be asked to enter your Visa gift cards information like Gift Card Amount, 3-digit Security Code situated in the rear of your card, and the card’s expiration date.
- After double-checking the information you’ve entered is correct, click”Check Balance”.
- Your gift card balance will be instantly displayed on the screen.
Check Your Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance by Phone
The other alternative is calling customer support by means of this number- 1-866-633-9096. This is usually an Automated Phone System.
When you call this number, follow the given directions. You may be asked to offer your gift card info for verification purposes. In the event the system verifies your card details, your gift card balance will be read out for you.
In the event you have more urgent questions, then you can choose to talk with an actual customer support operator.
Find Out Walmart Visa Gift Card Balance at the Store
You can obtain your own Walmart Visa gift card balance simply by walking into your nearest Walmart store and requesting the cashier in the customer service desk to examine the balance for you.
- If your Walmart gift card gets stolen or lost, Visa’s Zero Liability policy protection will ensure that your unused balance is well shielded.
- Upon receiving the gift card, be sure to register it before anything else. Otherwise, you won’t have the ability to make any purchases online, by phone, or by email. Furthermore, registering your Visa gift card protects you from case the card gets lost or stolen. Registering your card also lets you easily assess your balance or see any previous or recent trades.
- However, Walmart solves this issue with its own prepaid card, the Walmart MoneyCard. You can use it just like a debit card and even use it for recurring automatic payments.