In this guide, we’ll show you the step-by-step guide on how to steps to stop Avast Browser from opening on startup. Avast Secure Browser or Safe Zone Browser is possessed by a famous anti virus developer, Avast. According to the developers, the browser concentrates on Internet privacy and security.
The Avast Chromium-based browser is available for Microsoft Windows, macOS, and Android. Recently, many users of Avast Secure Browser have whined that the browser keeps opening on device startup.
Reasons Why Avast Browser Automatically Open on Startup?
Many people do not know that they have installed Avast browser as they installed other Avast products like the Avast anti virus or Avast Secrureline VPN. Often times, through the installation of these products, users accidentally accept Avast because their default browser, also supplied the Avast browser using the permission to install itself and then start automatically on device startup. Hence, most users are surprised to see Avast browser opening every time they start their apparatus.
Undoubtedly, some users may find this disgusting particularly those who’d much rather use alternative browsers. Any sensible individual would be pissed at this, also Avast is shooting themselves in the foot by forcing it .
step to stop Avast Browser from opening on startup
Check the Startup applications
- Open the Task Manager. You can do that quickly by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Navigate to the Startup tab.
- located Avast browser from the list , right click it , and choose disable.
- After doing this, the browser won’t begin with your system .
How to Uninstall Avast browser on Windows
- Proceed to the Control Panel and open ” Program and features .”
- Select the “Uninstall a Program” option. Locate Avast Free Antivirus in the menu that appears.
Click the “Change” button. An Avast antivirus configuration window will appear.
Deselect the browser option and that’s all you need! When you restart your device,
3 How to Uninstall Avast browser on Windows on MAC
- Open the Settings app. To do that quickly, press Windows Key + I.
- go to the app section.
- now select Avast browser and click uninstall.